Sunday, September 13, 2009

If Horton Lived Here . . . . . .



I suppose summer is officially over, and everyone is looking forward to fall, well, I live in Florida so it's summer till at least November! Summer was wonderful and I did get to see my grandkids a lot . However, I think maybe I've read a few too many Dr Seuss books and watched waaaaay to many kid flicks. ( It was so...... worth it!)

...... if Horton lived in my neighborHOOD,

Horton hears a lawn mower
Horton hears a car alarm
Horton hears a ambulance
Horton hears porch parties!!
Horton hears thunder
Horton hears a teenager who apparently doesn't hear his own stereo
Horton hears a police car. . . . . . . .get em!


Schools open - drive carefully!

1 comment:

  1. I love having my grandchildren live close. We are very blessed. Your blog makes me laugh!

    Thanks, Emma

    ReplyDelete