Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our West Coast FL beaches are just the best in the state! Bright white sand with lots and lots of shells. I just have to go everyday - no really it's somekind of law they have here! Can't go around breakin the law, and besides I don't look good in orange stripes!
This is our screened porch that's just outside our master bedroom. It's a great place to sit and enjoy the Florida winter!
My home is in a Historic neighborhood in St Petersburg FL. Besides being an artist, I love decorating my old home. So between fighting hurricanes and termites I'm searching for the perfect stuff to fill up my old house.


Starting next week I'll be doing a painting/drawing per week. I hope I can keep this up until my next art show, plus I'm squeezing in a few trips to TX to see my grandbabies. We'll just have to see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment